La Corderie ou Le Cottage

The Corderie or "The Cottage" was built in 1845 and was the home of the last descendant of the lords of the Pellerin, Jean-Philippe Binet Jasson.

From 1985 to 1999, it was the Foyer des Marins crew of the Port St Nazaire and Nantes Meeting Room for Workshop Coteaux.

In January 2000, Marie-Pierre Le Coz and Alain Le Coz, a favorite, made ​​the acquisition from the Port Nantes St Nazaire.

Many studies have been made to rehabilitate this house and garden.